Together We Make a Difference in the Lives of Children. October 8-10, 2018. Boy Scouts of America Atlanta Area Council, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Across the nation, nonprofits are working to provide safe environments for youth. To support these efforts, the Boy Scouts of America and youth-serving organizations from across the country convene annually at the International Youth Protection Symposium.
This is a one-of-a-kind event designed specifically for youth-serving organizations. The symposium brings nonprofit leaders together with experts in the field of abuse prevention to:
· Hear the latest research and practices to prevent and address child abuse and maltreatment.
· Discuss prevention programs based on youth-serving organization experience, research, and evidence.
· Learn about the latest trends and resources in youth protection.
· Collaborate on practices, training, policies, and initiatives that affect our programs.
· Network and develop relationships with other youth-serving organizations facing similar issues.
This year’s conference will cover all of this and more. Join us October 8-10, 2018 for the International Youth Protection Symposium.